the value of membership
As a member, you have access to our network of over 2,000 member companies and over 12,000 business executives globally, including many of the world’s largest multinationals, in addition to hundreds of middle market and small companies, throughout North America and the United Kingdom.
Our membership is diverse, consisting of American and British companies from many industries – manufacturing, technology, business services, financial services, economic development, legal, accounting and government, to name a few. The diversity of membership provides dynamic British and American leadership and creates a distinctive and influential organization. Each member company represents a unique networking opportunity.
events & programs
We provide a forum for the distribution of relevant data and the discussion of issues of current importance. We are in the business of connecting people and businesses, providing networking and referral opportunities through various programs and events, is one way we succeed at this.
Our programming calendar runs from August to June. We host a complement of business, cultural, social and philanthropic events and programs, including VIP, member only, and corporate partner events. Including:
- Policy and trade panel discussions
- Global economic updates
- Trends and shifts in the transatlantic business markets
- Regular updates on BREXIT
- British Consul General Awards Dinner
- Holiday & Good Cheer Luncheon
- Theater Nights
- Meet & Greets
- British After Hours – Pub Nights
- Cocktail Hour Theme Nights
making connections that count
We can provide a series of trade-related services to help enhance your competitiveness in the global marketplace. In particular:
Information Service: Our office can assist with a variety of general and trade enquiries through its extensive contact with both U.S. & U.K. government agencies and officials, as well as direct connects to international and local associations and organizations.
Trade Referral Service: Our office can directly refer enquirers to our members’ services and products.
we also work hard to:
- Foster communications between the United Kingdom and the United States on multiple levels.
- Network with sister organizations on matters of mutual interest and make appropriate representations on matters of joint concern.
- Cooperate closely with the official organizations of the United Kingdom and the United States that are charged with the promotion of bilateral trade and investment.
become a member
keeping you informed
We keep our membership informed about available services, news and updates, programs and events of interest, via our email distribution, e-newsletter, website and social networks.
share your thoughts
We value your feedback and want to hear from you. You can help us make BABC Charlotte the organization you want it to be by answering a few brief questions. Let us know what matters to you. Thank you for your time.